Friday, May 11, 2018

Dividend Increase – TELUS Corporation (TSX: T, NYSE: TU)


Yesterday the Board of Directors of TELUS Corporation announced a quarterly dividend increase of from CA$ 0.505 to CA$ 0.525 per share that’s payable July 3, 2018 to holders of record June 8, 2018. This represents a 6.6% increase year-over-year and 3.96% increase to the last quarter dividend. This was a fifteenth dividend increase since TELUS announcing their multi-year dividend growth program in May 2011. With current price CA$ 45.74 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 4.59%.



Since I own 180 shares, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by CA$ 10.73.

That increase rises my YOC to 4.95%.




Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Full Disclosure: Long TU 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment